For your convenience, your bank account can be automatically drafted for the amount of your homeowner association assessments. If you are interested in this service, please fill out this form and return it to PPM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 919-870-7241.
Alternatively, if your assessments are billed monthly or quarterly, you may manage your own recurring eCheck or Credit Card payment on PPM’s homeowner portal.
To sign up for recurring payments, you will need to login to PPM’s homeowner portal and click on the ‘Pay Assessments’ tab.
If you have not yet registered for this portal, you may do so by following these steps:
1. Visit ppm.cincweb.com.
2. Click on the ‘Register’ button.
3. Fill out the form as completely as possible, making sure to input information into all required fields (denoted by *). Click ‘Submit’.
4. Within 24 business hours, you will receive an email at the email address you input into the registration form containing your login credentials (username and password).
5. Use the login information sent via email to login to ppm.cincweb.com.
6. Go to the ‘Pay Assessments’ tab found in the left navigation panel.
7. Click on the appropriate payment method for which you are using under the page’s ‘Recurring Payments’ section (new recurring electronic check or new recurring credit card).
8. Complete the form and click ‘Continue’. NOTE: Choosing something other than ‘1’ from the ‘Processing Day of the Month’ drop down may result in late fees.
9. Review the information on the next screen for accuracy and click ‘Finalize’ to complete the transaction.
10. You should receive a confirmation of payment via email to the email address listed during the recurring payment set-up process.
NOTE: Credit card companies charge a convenience fee of 3.25% per transaction. There is no charge for using an e-check.