Our Office Condominium Management Services offered in Wake and Durham Counties & other NC areas include all of our financial management services such as:
- Billing and collecting Association assessments.
- Depositing Association monies.
- Reconciling bank accounts daily.
- Developing and administering a collection policy.
- Providing monthly detailed financial reports to the Board of Directors.
- Coordinating preparation of tax return and annual audit.
In addition, our full-service office condominium management option includes:
- Manager attendance at board meetings and annual meetings.
- Assistance with contract specifications and competitive bidding.
- Directing and monitoring contractor performance.
- Providing advice regarding major problems and capital projects.
- Receiving and processing service inquiries for repairs and maintenance.
- Handling 24-hour emergency service requests during non-business hours.
- Performing regular site inspections.
- Providing property owners with real-time access to their account information, including but not limited to the ability to view past and pending architectural applications.
- Providing a website with access to legal documents and online payment options.
- Investigating complaints regarding rule violations and take appropriate corrective action as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Preparing and maintaining all general correspondence on behalf of the Board of Directors.
- Preparing annual draft budget for the Board of Directors
- Coordinating general membership meetings.